Kolkata. 32nd match against Kings XI Punjab in IPL-9 team Kolkata Knight Riders scored 74 in seven overs without losing a wicket that. Robin Uthappa (33) and Gautam Gambhir (41) are at the crease. Who won the toss …
– Kings XI Punjab and Kolkata Knight Riders won the toss and asked to bat first.
– Kings XI Punjab in the tournament because of poor performance of the team has reached the last of the points table.
– Punjab team to stay in the tournament at all costs is necessary to win the match today.
– The Punjab team in their last game, the biggest upset of the tournament was the team beat the Lions in Gujarat. With this win, the team’s confidence increased slightly.
How was the performance of Kolkata
– Royal Challengers Bangalore in the last match against Kolkata after intensive fighting which had a five-wicket win his fifth win in eight games.
– Two-time champion and second team on the field that KKR will not be easy to beat Punjab.
– Punjab in the league to maintain their challenge is will be very important for him to win the match.
Kolkata Naitraiders- Gautam Gambhir, Robin Uthappa, Manish Pandey, Suryakumar Yadav, Shakib Al Hasan, Yusuf Pathan, Andre Russell, Piyush Chawla, Umesh Yadav, Brad Hogg, Morne Morkel.
Kings XI Pnjab- Murali Vijay, Manan Vohra, Marcus Stoynish, Glenn Maxwell, David Miller, Akshar Patel, Wriddhiman Saha, gurkirat Man Singh, Mohit Sharma, Sandeep Sharma, Swapnil Singh.
Sports News gain associated with other updates to follow us on Facebook and Twitter