aadhar Child Enrolment Tablet
Child Enrolment Tablet
QuestionBank CELC Operator English:
Ø 7” multi touch screen,
Ø Android kitkat 4.4,
Ø 1.3Ghz Quad Core Processor,
Ø Front Camera 2.0 MP
Ø Back Camera 5.0MP
Ø 1GB Ram, 8GB Flash Memory,
Ø 3G Calling, Built in Microphone,
Ø Wifi, Dual Sim,
Ø 3200mAh Battery
Instruction to VLE for Child Enrolment byAndroid Tablet:
- The VLE need to collect the proof of relationship document prior the child enrolment which establishes the parent child relationship.
- After the successful enrolment, the VLE need to write the EID on Proof of Relationship Document. This document will also be needed during the DMS submission.
- The VLE need to ensure that the tablet is synced at the first time after the registration of the tablet. The client will not allow any operations prior this.
- It is mandatory that to sync the client at least once in every 10 day period as the client will stop enrolments if the client is not synced during this time.
- The VLE need to ensure that the EOD report print out is taken regularly which need to be submit along with the Proof of Relationship document for the DMS.
List of Proof of Relationship (PoR) Documents :
Ø Public Distribution System(PDS) Card/Ration Card
Ø GHS/State Government/ECHS/ESIC Medical card
Ø Army Canteen Card
Ø Birth Certificate issued by Regisxtrar of Birth, Municipal Corporation etc.
Ø Local government bodies like Taluk, Tehsil etc.
Ø Any other Central/State government issued family entitlement document.
The size of the parcel to be sent to Aadhar Document Management System (ADMS) Agency should be of minimum lot size of 300 EID sets or EIDs generated within a span of 7 days, which ever is earlier.
The box is securely sealed and fastened into a ready to mail parcel. The packaging should be done properly to ensure that it does not get damaged till it reaches ADMS Agency.
The Parcels of each enrolment station are posted as a Registered Parcel at the nearest Post Office latest by 12 noon the following day, postal holidays excluded. A receipt in lieu of booking the parcel is obtained from the post office and securely preserved till the time ADMS agency reconcile and reconcile and acknowledge the receipt.
Send the envelope by India Post to:
DMS Address for Tablet Enrolment :
Delhi ( For enrolments done across India except U.P. and Bihar)
Mr. Hemant (Mobile – 09311652803)/ Mr. Ravinder (Mobile – 09136412452)
Capital Business Systems Ltd.
G-13, Udyog Nagar Industrial Area, Peeragarhi, New Delhi-110041
Email – email@example.com